revised rates available for hertz business rewards customers.
Hertz have a few changes to their product offering which could deliver more competitive rates and benefits to your business.
As part of their revised product offering you can take advantage of:
- A wider selection of vehicles that are included in the program;
- A lower rate by simply making reservations online;
- Reduced optional renter protection services; and
- A lower cost for navigation units – Hertz NeverLost®
Along with the new offerings listed above, you will still receive the following benefits you’ve come to know:
- The option to bill direct to a central corporate credit card per account;
- No young driver surcharges for drivers aged 21-24;
- No additional driver charges;
- Free account reporting on request;
- Earn free days, weeks and more by joining Hertz Gold Plus Rewards; and
- Many more benefits.
star alliance LAX lounge open
Star Alliance passengers passing through Los Angeles International Airport can access the new LAX Star Alliance Lounge, which has officially opened The lounge – which has been developed and is managed by Air New Zealand – has capacity for around 400 guests and includes an exclusive area for First Class passengers. It features a unique open-air terrace – complete with fire pits and a water wall – with panoramic views of the northern runway towards the Hollywood Hills.
Air New Zealand deputy ceo Norm Thompson said the lounge also has a library space, a den, study and media room along with eight shower rooms. “Lounge access on a global scale is one of the Alliance benefits most sought after and valued by our customers,” said Star Alliance ceo Mark Schwab. “The fantastic new lounge in Los ngeles is testimony to the fact that alliances add value over and above what individual airlines can offer,” he added.
Eight Star Alliance carriers operate out of LAX’s Tom Bradley International Terminal.
china non stop to adelaide and cairns
Cathay Pacific will increase capacity on Australian routes in early 2014, flying non-stop to Adelaide and Cairns. The full service Hong Kong carrier currently flies to the two Australian cities on routes via Brisbane and Melbourne, operating a total of 70 flights per week to four major Australian airports. The move to non-stop flights will allow Cathay to increase its maximum allowance to 74 flights, since the airline’s current bilateral agreement does impose a cap on these new direct routes.
book avis and receive 1000 bonus qantas points
Rent an Intermediate (Group C) car or above for 3 consecutive days or more in Australia and you’ll earn 1000 extra Qantas Points* on eligible rentals. That’s on top off the standard 3 points per A$1 spent on time and kilometre charges within Australia.
Call us to book now and include coupon number MPDA021.
Valid on rentals commenced before 20 December 2013.
Not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member? Don’t worry, you can get complimentary+ membership (save $82.50) and start earning points straight away by joining here.
*+Click here for details.
P.S. Christmas is just around the corner, so please book early as availability of vehicles during this time is limited.
exclusively london rates now available for summer 2014
Radisson Blu hotels are offering Exclusively London rates for summer. Rates include
- Full english breakfast for one person (please note there is a supplement of 15GBP for an additional breakfast at all hotels except the May Fair which is 20GPB)
- Priority early check in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out until 4pm guaranteed
- Complimentary wireless
- Double or twin bedded rooms (no single given)
- Frequent Flyer points with Radisson’s partner airlines
- 20% discount of food (beverages included)
- 25% discount on telephone charges
From GBP169. To make a booking contact your dedicated consultant team.
introducing BA’s new A380 service between london and hong kong
British Airways are proud to be the first airline to fly the A380 from Hong Kong to London bringing you quieter, more spacious cabins and taking comfort to a whole new level.
BA A380 facts:
- The A380 has 50% less cabin noise than the 747-400.
- The cabin has features to reduce traveller fatigue such as a quieter interior and higher ressurisation than previous aircraft
- The two passenger decks of the A380 have a total area of 5,920 ft2 (550 m2) the same as three tennissingles), or 1¼ basketball courts.
- The A380 has 50% more cabin area and volume, larger windows, bigger overhead bins, and 60 cm (2.0 ft) extra headroom versus the 747-400.
Click here for more information about the BA A380.